The ultimate computerized spreading system. This machine allows to plan the spreading program directly from CAD dept. to fully automate the cutting room planning, resulting in simple, yet accurate, greatly reduced working cycle. The on-board computer provides just in time operating costs, fabric consumption, wastage and other vitally important data through the operating reporting system.
• Spreading planning is done automatically through the ISO format received directly from the
CAD Room or other source;
• Lays are programmed with up to 100 steps/colours;
• Infra-Red laser Defect pointer for the determination of fabric fault position in relation to the marker:
the software indicates the cutting position and overlapping point for fabric waste reduction;
• Machine speed and acceleration adjustable digitally to suit each fabric type and special
• Automatic fabric threading;
• Wireless connectivity;
• Machine production completely integrated with ERP and/or WOM system.
Objectives: Maximizing production; Minimizing costs; Perfect quality; Reduction of fabric consumption.
|Working width (cm)||180||200||220|
|Overall dimensions L x W x H (cm)||142 x 320 x 120||142 x 340 x 120||142 x 360 x 120|
|Installed Power (kW)||3||3||3,2|
|Average Consumption (kW)||1,8||1,8||2|
|Power supply Tension||400V±10%|
|Rolls maximum diameter (cm)||50|
|Rolls maximum weight (Kg)||70|
|Maximum spreading speed (mt/min)||~100|
Narrower or wider working widths are available subject to technical approval. With the aim of improving its machinery FKgroup reserve the right to change the technical characteristics without prior notice.