In accordance with art. 12 of Reg. 2016/679, concerning the protection of personal data, we inform you that the data processing will be treated:
- lawfully and correctly;
- processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- accurate and updated;
- relevant and complete;
- kept only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in the following point a).
We also inform you that (re. art. 12 of Reg. 2016/679):
- Process finality: personal data (city; email; name; telephone number; company name; state) collected in the “Contact form” of this website (https://fkgroup.com/contact-us/) will be processed to assess your request and exclusively for the purposes explicitly requested which may relate for example to a free quote, product catalogue, sales meeting, general information, etc.
With your specific consent, the common personal data will be processed for: sending information/promotional material and updates on initiatives, promotions and offers of FK GROUP SPA.
- Data processing methods: the personal data in question will be processed in a computerized version and/or on paper by authorized subjects in writing to perform these tasks, constantly identified, appropriately instructed and made aware of the constraints imposed by the law in object (called “data processors”) and with the use of security measures designed to guarantee the confidentiality of the data referring to the interested party and to avoid undue access to third parties and to non-authorized personnel.
- Communication and spread of data: in relation to the pursuit of the aforementioned purposes of your data, the employees and collaborators, even external, the Owner and the subjects that provide instrumental services (such as technical services) may become aware of them. Individuals will act as data processors or processors. Furthermore, personal data may be communicated or transmitted to other public and/or private subjects solely by virtue of a provision of law or regulation that provides for it
- Extra CE transfer: the data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization.
- Data retention period: the personal data collected in the “Contact form” of this website will not be stored on the site, but will be sent directly to the company mailbox where they will remain until the business relationship is established.
- Treatment of particular categories of data: we invite you not to insert special categories of data suitable to reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other convictions, political opinions, adherence to parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical nature, political or trade union, as well as the personal data suitable to reveal the state of health and sexual life, if not useful for the evaluation of suitability for the job or for the preparation of the documentation requested by the interested party.
- Conferment: the data provided are useful to allow the execution of the request made through the “Contact Form”.
- Automated decision-making process: the data controller informs you that there is no automated decision making process, including the profiling referred to Art. 22 of Reg. UE 2016/679
- Data controller: FK GROUP SPA – Via Friuli, 21 – 24044 Dalmine (BG) in person of its legal representative Mr. Flavio Cattini
According to Capo III (Arts. from 15 to 22) of Reg. UE 2016/679, you have the right any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data. You also have the right to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification, limitation, portability and opposition.
Refer to the text of the Capo III (Arts. from 15 to 22) of Reg. UE 2016/679, concerning your rights in relation to the processing of data, for the most complete knowledge of the problems related to the law.
Following the principle of lawfulness of processing, the data subject’s consent is not required since the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the data controller is subject.
However requests should be addressed to the addresses in the “Contacts” section of the website https://fkgroup.com/ or directly to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org