In accordance with art. 12 of Reg. 2016/679, concerning the protection of personal data, we inform you that the data processing will be treated:
- lawfully and correctly;
- processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- accurate and updated;
- relevant and complete;
- kept only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in the following point a).
We also inform you that (re. art. 12 of Reg. 2016/679):
- process finality: data will be processed for the supply provided by the contract, for the management of invoices, for the purposes related to the obligations provided for by law, for the sending of promotional material and commercial information;
- Communication and spread of data: your data may be communicated to third parties for the performance of some activities listed above (for example: the accounting management or the legal assistance of the data controller) as well as to those authorized to carry out processing operations by the holder;
- Extra CE transfer: The data controller does not intend to transfer personal data to a third country or to an international organization;
- Data retention period: data retention is necessary throughout the period in which the contractual relationship will remain valid and the subsequent period imposed by the EU and Italian State regulations;
- Treatment of particular categories of data: please do not enter sensitive data that reveal: racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or otherwise convictions, political opinions,
joining parties, unions, associations or organizations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature. Sensitive data are also those that reveal the state of health and sexual life;
- Conferment: the conferment of all the requested data is mandatory in relation to the proceeding of the supply foreseen by the contract;
- Automated decision-making process: The data controller informs you that there is no automated decision making process, including the profiling referred to Art. 22 of Reg. UE 2016/679;
- DATA CONTROLLER: FK GROUP S.r.l. – Via Friuli, 21 – 24044 Dalmine (BG) in person of its legal representative Flavio Cattini.
- Data Processor: data processors are Mr. Paolo Cattini, therefore you can directly address to him to assert your rights, in accordance with Capo III (Arts from 15 to 22) of Reg. UE 2016/679
According to Capo III (Arts. from 15 to 22) of Reg. UE 2016/679, you have the right any time to obtain confirmation of the existence of the data. You also have the right to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration, updating, rectification, limitation, portability and opposition.
Refer to the text of the Capo III (Arts. from 15 to 22) of Reg. UE 2016/679, concerning your rights in relation to the processing of data, for the most complete knowledge of the problems related to the law.
According to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose in any case to their treatment for legitimate reasons.
Requests must be addressed:
– by e-mail to: email@example.com
– by fax, to number: +39 035 564445