Pursuant to Articles 12, 13 and 14 of EU Reg. 2016/679, concerning the protection of personal data, we inform you that the data you provide subject to processing will be:
- processed lawfully and correctly;
- processed for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes;
- accurate and updated;
- relevant and complete;
- kept only for the period of time necessary to achieve the purposes referred to in point a) below.
We also inform you of the following (see Articles 12, 13 and 14 of EU Reg. 2016/679):
a) purposes of the processing:
- Administrative and accounting purposes: the data will be processed for the provision of the service provided for in the contract, the management of invoices, and purposes related to the obligations provided for by law;
- General Marketing Purposes: With your specific consent the data will be processed, by way of example, for the sending – with the help of the MAILCHIMP platform (https://mailchimp.com/legal/privacy/) (e-mail) – of promotional and commercial communications relating to services/products similar to those you have already used and/or new products offered by FK GROUP SPA; by way of example and not limited to, the reporting of articles and newsletters in technical or general publications, technical product information (text or video), technical or general video interviews, reporting and invitations to events (trade fairs, open houses, webinars, etc.) and/or certifications obtained by the Data Controller.
- Legal obligations: to comply with obligations provided for by regulations and applicable national and supranational legislation;
- Rights of the Data Controller: if necessary, to ascertain, exercise or defend the Data Controller’s rights in court;
b) Legal basis of the processing:
- Administrative and accounting purposes: execution of a contract to which you are a party.
- General Marketing Purposes: consent (optional and revocable at any time);
- Legal obligations: the need to fulfil legal obligations;
- Rights of the Data Controller: legitimate interest.
c) Communication and dissemination of data:
in relation to the pursuit of the aforesaid purposes, your data may be transmitted not only to persons authorised to carry out processing operations by the data controller, but also to third parties for the performance of the activities listed above and in charge of the accounting and legal assistance of the company – the data controller.
d) Extra-EC transfer:
data may be transferred to our “Distributors” located abroad in non-European countries whose level of data protection has been deemed adequate by the European Commission pursuant to Art. 45 of the GDPR or in non-European countries, after signing the standard contractual clauses adopted/approved by the European Commission pursuant to Art. 46, (2) (c) and (d).
A copy of the guarantees referred to in Article 46, (2) (c) and (d) adopted by the Owners may be obtained by writing an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
e) Data retention period:
- Sending the “Contact Form”, Administrative and Accounting purposes and 3) Legal obligations: for the entire duration of your request through the “Contact Form” and, after its execution, for 3 years in FK Group SPA databases; where, following your request through the “Contact Form”, a contractual relationship is established for the entire duration of the latter and, after its termination, for the subsequent period imposed by EU and Italian law.
- General Marketing Purposes: until the revocation of consent for this purpose, which may be exercised by means of the “Unsubscribe from this list” button at the bottom of the communication email or by contacting FK GROUP SPA directly.
- Rights of the data controller: legitimate interest;
- Operation of the Websites: for the entire duration of the browsing session on the Websites (see https://fkgroup.com/it/cookies-policy/);
f) Processing of particular categories of data:
we ask you not to enter particular categories of data (sensitive data), which may reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organisations of a religious, philosophical, political or trade union nature, as well as personal data disclosing health and sex life.
g) Provision of data:
The provision of the personal data referred to in point 1) is compulsory in relation to the supply envisaged by the contract.
h) Automated decision-making process:
The data controller informs the data subject that there is no automated decision-making process, including profiling as per Article 22 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
i) Data controller:
FK GROUP SPA – Via Friuli, 21 – 24044 Dalmine (BG). In the person of the Legal Representative of the company: Flavio Cattini.
j) Rights of the data subject:
We remind you that, according to Chapter III (Articles 15 to 22) of the above Regulation, you have the right at any time to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of such data and to know its content and origin, verify its accuracy or request its integration or updating, or its rectification, limitation, portability, and opposition.
Please refer to the text of Chapter III (Articles 15 to 22) of EU Reg. 2016/679 concerning your rights in relation to the processing of your data, for a complete understanding of the issues related to the law on your part.
Pursuant to the same article, you have the right to request cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, and to oppose its processing in any case for legitimate reasons.
Requests should be made:
- by e-mail, to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by fax to: 035 564445
Please note that, for the purposes stated in point a) 1, 3, 4 above, consent is not required for the processing of data as the processing is necessary for the execution of the contract in place between the parties.